Reliable and Efficient Water Heater Repair and Installation in Orange County
Water heater systems are some of the essential resources in a home, and experiencing any inconvenience with your water heating system can be a nuisance. Most of us don’t realize how important it is to maintain water heating systems until the hot water runs out.
With Orange County Plumbers, you can say goodbye to poorly performing water heating systems. We understand the importance of a properly functioning system, which is why we respond to your calls as fast as possible.
How Do We Provide Assistance?
At Orange County Plumbers, we not only repair and install water heating systems but also advise on the best water heaters to use. Sometimes, your water heating problems originate from using low-quality equipment. If we realize that this is the leading cause of your concerns, our plumbers will recommend better quality products on the market.
Additionally, we conduct regular assessments depending on our clients’ preferences to determine whether or not your systems are in good shape. The best way to take care of your heating systems is by regularly checking their performance. This helps to detect problems at their initial stages before they get more prominent and costlier.
What Systems Do We Particularly Deal With?
As you may already know, the most common systems are the conventional storage water heaters, but there are several other types that we install and repair. We prepared a list that explains what each type entails to make it easier to understand.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters – they help transport heat from one point to the other rather than producing heat directly.
- Tankless Water Heaters – These are used to heat water without storage tanks directly. They are small-sized and conserve the most energy.
- Conventional Storage Water Heaters – The most commonly used heaters that store water in large tanks, therefore providing hot water at any time. They are available in various dimensions and sometimes might consume a lot of energy.
- Solar Water Heaters – As their names suggest, these use energy from the sun to power the water heating system.
- Fuel Water Heaters – These heaters use fossil fuels to heat water and may not be the best as they can impact the environment negatively.
If you have a new home that needs water heating system installation and don’t know which one to settle on, we will help you choose. Your choice should depend on costs, energy efficiency, and the size of the water heater.
When Should You Consider Improving your Heater?
You will have to improve your hot water system at a certain point for a variety of reasons. It is important to read the signs of a damaged water heater to prevent uneventful occurrences. If your tank has served for more than five years or is rusty, you need to contact professionals to assess the situation.
Despite the obvious sign of old age, rustiness, or leaks, it can be easy to mistake the symptoms of a crumbling heating system. Other ways of detecting a damaged water heating system include observing its functionality. If you notice any of the following, be sure to contact us for help.
- Rusty or murky watercolor
- Corrosion within the tank
- Heightened utility bills
- Loud, weird sounds like knocking
- Consistent system failure
What Problems Are We Good at Solving?
With the expertise and knowledge instilled in our plumbers, there is nothing regarding water heaters we cannot solve, from broken heating elements and thermostat issues to inconsistent temperatures and reduced capacity. Furthermore, we also resolve exhaust problems and detect electrical connection issues. The only issue we don’t deal with is leaking tanks because they can be hazardous. If your tank is leaking, the only way to solve the problem is to get a new one. Leaking tanks could be a sign of tank corrosion, and in most cases, repairs don’t help.